Ankylosing Spondylitis
Other Publications
Other Resources
About us
Rheumatolgy meetings
Contact Us
 Other Resources     December 12, 2017  

     Find a Rheumatologist

    Physicians who treat Ankylosing Spondylitis and related a forms of arthritis are called Rheumatologists. If you have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis and have not seen a Rheumatologist, ask your primary doctor for a referral or you can click on the Find a Rheumatologist link for finding a Rheumatologist located near you.           
    Login    Prof. Dr. Muhammad Asim Khan   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement    .| Site Meter